The winter months can be dangerous for driving, especially if a blizzard hits. Don’t take chances. Respect the power of a blizzard, and remember these guidelines for staying safe:
- ? Check weather conditions. Don’t set out in a blizzard unless you absolutely have to. Call ahead to make sure the roads are safe all the way to your destination.
- ? Fill up your tank. Don’t risk running out of gas in a snowstorm. Stop at the gas station to top your tank off before heading out.
- ? Dress appropriately. Always bring a warm coat, gloves, and winter boots, even if just running to the store.
- ? Carry adequate supplies. Carry a shovel, road flares, booster cables, emergency food, a sleeping bag, and other supplies that will keep you warm and safe.
- ? Make sure your cell phone is fully charged. If you get stuck use it to text or call for help, but don’t use it for anything else.Enter Blog Post Here